Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Mi Tripo to Espaino

Hola!

The countdown is almost over as I leave for Spain this Friday. I'm excited, but I don't know exactly what I'm excited for. I haven't grasped the concept that I'm actually going to live and go to school in a foreign country for 4 and a half months. I've been talking about Spain since August, almost to the point that talking about it was the extent of it. Now it's becoming a reality as I start packing and saying goodbyes. It won't be completely real to me until I'm moved in with my host family on Monday.

I've traveled in airplanes before to as far as California and Florida. I hate flying. Not because of the heights or if I'm going to crash, I hate it because my ears pop, you can't stretch out, I'll be sitting next to people I don't know, it's so boring, etc. 3 flights of approx 12 hours in the air plus the wait at the airports between flights. Why can't I just be teleported? Why hasn't this generation invented that yet?

Well I'm going to make this entry short and sweet since I'm not over in Spain yet. Right now Spain is a lot of unknowns, especially with my access to the internet. So I will try my best to keep this updated with my travels.

Hasta Luego!


No comments:

Post a Comment