This weekend I head to Madrid with my program. I´ll make sure to get a post in there about my trip.
Then it´s off to Ireland for spring break (March 30-April 5). School doesn´t start back up till the following week so I most likely will not have internet until then. More specifically here is my spring break trip:
March 30-April 5 (Dublin, Galway, and London)
More specifically March 30 leave Granada, bus to Malaga, flight to Dublin
April 1 bus from Dublin to Galway
April 3 bus from Galway to Dublin, flight to London
April 5 flight from London to Malaga, bus from Malaga to Granada
So when I get back, like I said, classes will start up and I will be starting a new level. Well I´m skipping that Thursday and Friday to go to Rome for 3 nights (April 12-15).
Well I´m going on a trip for my niece´s birthday (March 30), I figure it would only be fair to go on another trip for my brother´s birthday (April 12). Only makes things fair, right?
So there will not be very frequent posting in the near future, but you can bet your arse (It´s Irish, just getting ready for the lingo) that there will be plenty to read when all is said and done.
No comments:
Post a Comment